Monday 25 August 2014

Unraveling (Unraveling #1) by Elizabeth Norris

Unraveling (Unraveling #1) by Elizabeth Norris


Buying a new ereader meant I could start getting through the mountains of arcs I have and this was one of them that I chose. Just so you know this book was first published in 2012 but I was shocked to read in my edition the amount of spelling mistakes, although I may have recieved a bad copy from pre-publish etc. 

The plot is brilliant, I was really invested into it until the last 100 pages, maybe more. Norris had clearly created a book that made the author feel like this could actually happen but the ending just seemed super rushed, almost as if she just wanted it to end and I found that part really boring. I know I'm supposed to read to the end but I ended up skimming it.


No comments:

Post a Comment