Friday 15 August 2014

When your book BFF and you disagree over a book...



Yup so Epic Reads on youtube is my most favourite thing ever! The two girls are exactly like my book bff and I and it's hilarious to watch their videos and be like "this is us" and so on.

Every reader and their bff have a book, author and/or series that they disagree on which at the time is shocking and just makes you, like the video, tear up your friendship contract or whatever you have to prove this friendship. However though it's a common thing this happens, for instance Louise lent me Kat Zhang's Whats Left of Me and I loved it. She on the otherhand hated it and I got to keep the book. She also lent me Inside Out by Maria V Snyder, an author who I adore (commonly known for the Poison Study and Magic series) but I could not share my love for that series. It was just too bland. Or maybe I was used to her magical lands with wonderful creatures and characters.

But you will get past this small bump in the rolercoaster that is the life of a reader and disccover new books and worlds that will captivate you and your book bff. Just remember whilst these worlds end, characters might die but your friend will always understand your emotional outbursts at midnight or whatever time you send her a message like "I hate Veronica Roth. WHY, WHY?" especially when your friend told you the big spoiler (Hate you louise for doing this).

1 comment:

  1. Lol Fee I loved this! This is exactly what me and my friends are like but with films usually. So funny!

    ReplyDelete