Christmas TBR & Update before the New Year
(What I'm trying to read anyway)
- The Mysteries of Udolpho by Anne Radcliffe Dissertation
- Crimson Peak by Nancy Holder Dissertation
- Beowolf (J.R.R Tolkien adaptation) Pleasure read
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard ARC
- Soundless by Richelle Mead ARC
Unfortunately as a third year student my time is now being swallowed up by the amount of coursework I need to do and the upcoming deadline of my dissertation (and the other one). That being said I think I will be able to post a few updates but if you're looking at my Goodreads page and perhaps wondering why I've not been posting anything I'm reading, then it's because I will most likely be buried underneath piles of papers.
I have drafted a few reviews, not much but I am hoping to get back online properly by mid January (if things go to schedule!). Please please please bear with me!