Monday 26 May 2014

Reading updates - 28/5/2014

Okay so this might be something new i'm trying out here but I'm going to post a list of the books I'm reading/planning to read in the 4weeks until the end of June. I'll edit it/repost with my review/read date so you guys (whoever reads this) will know how well I'm doing and my opinion on the book.

Jurassic Park: The lost world.
Geek Girl: Model Misfit
The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Beta
The Chance You Won't Return FINISHED
Second Kiss
The Treatment FINISHED
Defiance
Redemption
Rebel Belle
Open Road Summer FINISHED
Beside Your Heart
Catch a Falling Star FINISHED
There Is No Light in Darkness
Vain

--------------------------------- And if I finish those, then these are my extras ------------------------------
The Truth About You and Me
Letters To Nowhere
A Wounded Name
The Lost Code

No comments:

Post a Comment