Sunday 25 May 2014

Books to read from 26/5/14-26/6/14

Okay so this might be something new i'm trying out here but I'm going to post a list of the books I'm reading/planning to read in the 4weeks until the end of June. I'll edit it/repost with my review/read date so you guys (whoever reads this) will know how well I'm doing and my opinion on the book.

Jurassic Park: The lost world.
Geek Girl: Model Misfit
The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Beta
The Chance You Won't Return
Second Kiss
The Treatment
Defiance
Redemption
Rebel Belle
Open Road Summer
Beside Your Heart
Catch a Falling Star
There Is No Light in Darkness
Vain

--------------------------------- And if I finish those, then these are my extras ------------------------------
The Truth About You and Me
Letters To Nowhere
A Wounded Name
The Lost Code


No comments:

Post a Comment