Sunday 17 August 2014

If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman

If I Stay by Gayle Forman



I read If I Stay a few years back and I honestly didn't like it. But now reading it as a person who has grown up a bit more and now having a better grip on reality, I love it. 

The story follows Mia and her journey on decided whether or not if she will stay in the human world or passover. It's a beautifully spiritual book that makes you love what you have in life because if you don't then you're clearly delusional. It's a tale of love, loss and shows that family isn't just blood, it's those who know you dearly and shows that a disastorous event can flock people to your side instantaneously. Oh god I'm tearing up just writing this review. That's how much this book affected me and okay so I tear up at books a lot but only Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go made me this level of emotional so just read this book and then tell me how you kept a dry eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment