Wednesday 27 August 2014

Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman

Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman


After reading If I Stay I had to read the sequel. I had to find out what happened to Mia and Adam and what had become of her since that accident.

I was amazed and a little skeptic to read it from Adam's point of view, especially when you really fall for his character in If I Stay because how could you resist him? But still he's such a great character and I enjoyed seeing the accident through his eyes and the aftermath of it. I was super shocked to see what had happened to Mia but it made sense, Gayle Forman really made it connect to the first whilst still making it  a brilliant sequel. If someone asked me which I prefer the most, I would say both. They're equally attention grabbing and beautiful books that made me cry and laugh and wish for what Adam and Mia have.


No comments:

Post a Comment