Wednesday 27 August 2014

Your favourite series is about to end? Top tips on how to tackle this

So August 5th my book world kinda exploded. Jennifer Armentrout published the last Lux series book Opposition. For anyone new to the Lux series, it's bascially the best book series I've read and I adore the characters and the story and it's just perfect! Link below to my reviews!

It's August 27th and I've still not read it. I have my own copy but it's not been opened at all since arriving in the post. I just can't. It's a perfect book and I don't want it to end.

1.Reread the series all over. It's worth it because you'll also be able to read the new and final one over again

2.You get to fall for the book all over again. Always a pro in this!

3.Have a book boyfriend/girlfriend? More time to spend with them

4.You just can't let them go. It's okay. They're forever in your memory or on Goodreads if you have that!

Don't worry, there are tonnes of people in the world all going through this. However if you're lucky, like fans of Shelly Crane's significance series, then you might get a few more books coming out for that series!

No comments:

Post a Comment