Thursday 25 September 2014

The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey



Firstly I must gush about how much I LOVE this book! Yes it really deserves the capitals and the exclaimation mark because as a sequel it blew my mind. Barely an hour it took me to read this. That's how captivated and hooked I was. 

The novel continues on from Fifth Wave in that epicly confusing point of view of Ringer. See because it's literally been ages since reading fifth wave, I didn't click who everyone was, I immediately assumed Ringer was Ben and then went on to be why is ben in two places until I remembered (with the help of a wikia page) who everyone was and so my mind was happy.

This aside though, the book was fantastic. I had the incredible feeling of superiority over Louise because she had only started reading it as I finished and after her epsiode with the Allegiant spoilers, I had to at least tease her a little... Well I could have been a better person but nope. Not gonna happen 

No comments:

Post a Comment