Friday 19 December 2014

Tis the week before christmas

Apologies for my lack of proper updates, my life has been really crazy at the moment and so to bring you up to speed here's a short list of recent developments,


  • I got a rescue dog
  • I've been really ill
  • Deadlines. Yes dreaded deadlines at university have been killing me (still are!)
  • Exam revision. Damn you English
  • Work. Yup the Christmas period might be fun and games for others but sadly I'm working nearly every day now D: 
  • Books. I'm still reading. I just haven't had the time to write about them

So that's the cliffnotes version. I'm hoping to keep posting reviews weekly now, possibly a few more as the holidays go on before I buckle down even more for January exams. 

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment