Monday 5 January 2015

2015 - The year of books and studying

Five days into a new year and I'm so far doing well balancing the cycle that is work, uni and books. In the next two weeks I have two deadlines and an exam which is why I'll be a bit more absent on here (more than I have before) however I will be posting little reviews here and now via my phone. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to schedule them appropriately so they'll be released haphazardly and it might be confuisng to you guys.

I do have some good news. I got some really really cool arcs and that includes Shadow Study, Red Queen, The Originals: The Rise and a few others so they'll be coming online as soon as I've written them. Other books in my big to read are: Avalon, Black Ice and some manga volumes.


No comments:

Post a Comment