Wednesday 25 March 2015

Inspire (The Muse #1) by Cora Carmack

Inspire (The Muse #1) by Cora Carmack




I am still fangirling over this!


Discovering Cora Carmack had a mythology novel coming out was a treat, but after discovering it was a series and a bloody fantastic story was even better! As a keen mythology nerd I was pleasantly surprised to read how accurate and wonderful this story was. I wish I'd written it for christ's sake! However I think there is such a thing as too much sex. Yes I am a prude but at times I did think can they not, I was really enjoying the moment previous to that. But with all that aside I genuinely didn't mind the separating of pov and enjoyed reading most of Wilder (Okay I didn't like a few bits but that happens) and I just can't wait for the sequel to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment