Saturday 14 March 2015

Alpha Girl (Wolfling #1) by Kate Bloomfield

Alpha Girl (Wolfling #1) by Kate Bloomfield


I'm not sure why I gave this two stars. It deserves way less.

As a reader of Vampire Academy which features a teacher-student relationship which is not presented in a creepy way, I was aware that this book had a similar relationship between characters. What I wasn't aware of was that it would be presented in a really creepy way that made me want to delete the book from my Kindle and never speak of it again. I think the fact I wanted to claw the memories from my mind sounds very dramatic but like I've said, this book was creeeepy!


There is a thin line between that older man being nice and romantic and then just plain old creepy. This went over into the creep zone that is nothing like the Lonely Island Song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0). I was eating my lunch at work as I read disgusting scenes, I was travelling home when I wanted to slap the bloody protagonist. There were too many negative emotions for me to have at least one positive. It was that bad a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment