Sunday 3 May 2015

Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid

Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid


This is the first time I've read Adi Alsaid and I must say he is a mastermind of writing YA! I was at first a bit surprised to realise this was the same author of the roadtrip book released just last year, but needless to say I think I might continue to read his books. 

Never Always Sometimes follows two best friends, David and Julia who are literally like any normal best friends in that american highschool/college age and for Brits thats the college/university stage. But instead of making his characters so obviously in love with one another, Alsaid starts off with how they realise it and then develops it into something so much more. It was very realistic and I was overjoyed to read something very close to my own heart instead of a Katherine Heigl-esque book because she is the queen of cliche rom-coms. 
   
Therefore I announce that you must buy this book, I know I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment