Thursday 23 April 2015

The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent

The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent


What possibly could I say to get you to read this book?

How about the fact that it's from the author of amazing series such as Shifters and Soul Screamers? If that doesn't work then maybe this review might. 

The book inserts the reader into an almost apocalyptic world, I had the feeling I was stuck in the last of Us world minus the zombies and a bit more civilised and noone wanting to kill you. However you get the gist of everything Vincent wants you to get and more. The characters are wonderful, very easy to get, understand and relate to whilst being entertaining and clearly able to be envisioned in your mind. 

I was blown away by this book. I only finished it last night and I couldn't even sit down and read some other arcs. That is very rare. 

The Stars Never Rise is out June 18th 2015 and should be available at most bookstores in the UK.

Go buy this book because it's amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment