Monday 20 July 2015

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J Maas

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J Maas

The cover is just beautiful! I managed to get a signed copy though which is amazing!

Published by: Bloomsbury
Genre: Young Adult fantasy, YA Romance, Fantasy

I am always blown away by Sarah J Maas. Always. 

She doesn't disappoint at all. My immediate throughts upon starting the novel was that it was a wee bit slow but then as I was literally sucked into the Fae world limb by limb, I understood why she did it. 

The story is about Feyre (Yes is sounds very alike faery) and the consequences of her hunting to save her family for starving. It's a typical girl must grow up to keep her family alive, a rather sad one but Feyre makes it work or should I say Mrs Maas. 

But as the story unfolds, we are introduced as usual per Sarah's books, to amazing characters such as the handsome Tamsin who comes with a dark and secretive past/curse and his companion. 

Yes our dear protagonist is sent to live in fae land where everything at first seems to good to be true but as she gets comfortable (or as comfy as one can be), she soon finds out nothing is as it seems.

I really want to write a lot more but I fear that I will spoil this book and I can't bring myself to because it is such a fantastic book!! 

A Court of Thorns and Roses can be found signed in some Waterstones stores (UK only) or online at Waterstones or on Amazon UK or Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment