Friday 18 September 2015

Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood

Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood

Published by: Running Press Kids
Genre: Sci-fi, fantasy, Young Adult
Released: December 8th 2015

Inherit the stars is kinda like Princess Diaries minus the "Me a princess??". Asa knows she's royal, but she's not necessarily the important one. That falls to her sister who has just been betrothed to another royal of a neighbouring planet etc.

It's literally a sci-fi royal romance that is far better than I could try to even explain. I was blown away by how amazing it was and the fact I was hooked on every word Tessa Elwood wrote. It's a very Hunger Games situation, Asa sacrificing herself to save a sister just like Katniss. But it's very different and poignant and just shows sisterly bonds differently. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the novel, I actually hope they continue the series. I'm just going to apologise in advance because I'm more likely to forget to place the actual cover here when its revealed. The book releases Decemeber 2015 which is a long time away from the month of May. However it is worth the wait and I'm not 100% sure if they might bump it up to an earlier release date. BUT THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! Pardon the caps there but there was no other way to explain  my excitement and how much I loved this book.

The books basically a romeo and juliet but not. The lead female character is the youngest and sacrifices herself to marry a stranger just so her people can have food and the other guy's family has fuel. Add a lot of twists and more exciting stufff that I could say but actually spoil the book and it's fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment