Thursday 30 October 2014

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (A Rose Gardner Mystery Novel #1) by Denise Grover Swank

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (A Rose Gardner Mystery Novel #1) by Denise Grover Swank


I just finished this about an hour ago. It was fairly entertaining. I really liked how it wasn't the atypical mystery crime novel that makes me want to rip my hair out and cry. That sounds overdramatic but it's so true. 

I loved Rose, I can relate to here a lot, she's a fantastic character and so is Muffy and her sister Violet and yeah. Grover Swank did really well with this novel, I think I'll read on, I'm half there and half not but it's not a big series, only a few books long.

Yeah the books about Rose, shes's twenty eight and lives in Henryetta and her town is super small and all about the Southern hospitality etc. Her neighbour is hot and a mechanic and a cop maybe? spoilers (maybe). 

I can't say much without spoiling it but read this book! You can read it for free via Amazon Unlimited!


No comments:

Post a Comment