Monday 12 January 2015

The Originals: The Rise by Julie Plec

The Originals: The Rise by Julie Plec



I cried when my request to read this approved. Okay so cry is a bit strong. I wept in delight because it's Klaus. Everyone loves Klaus!

This book starts off before the tv show, it's New Orleans still but it gives you more of a background and it's got Klaus in it (That is how I'll sell this book). Within the novel you get the typical Elijah is a saint, always helping the family, Klaus the one who's reckless and does what he does as seen in VD and TO. Rebeckah is Rebecca, the girl who falls in love and the world is against them until bad things happens. I felt like I was in their world even more than when I watch the show. 

All fans of the series will adore this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment