Thursday 4 June 2015

Book Haul - May/June

Book Haul - May/June

From left to right: The Heir by Kiera Cass, Us by David Nicholls, Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi, Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J, Maas and P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

In the time it took me to be paid and to venture online and outside the house, I managed to buy these lovely books. The Tahereh Mafi books were purchased via Amazon and I'm ecstatic to say that Unravel Me is a first edition *Insert a very happy face*. Then more happy news came. The Sarah J Maas one is a signed copy and I didn't expect that when I walked into Waterstones. I mean I'm sad I didn't get another opportunity to meet her, Yet the rest of the books are sadly not signed (yet). 

Perhaps one day I'll get to meet some of my heroes. 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14132361/?claim=ckddz8k89vg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment