Thursday 4 June 2015

Rein It In (The A Circuit #4) by Georgina Bloomberg and Catherine Hapka


Rein It In (The A Circuit #4) by Georgina Bloomberg and Catherine Hapka


Published by: Bloomsbury USA childrens
Genre: Young Adult, horses, romance
The fourth (and last?) in the A Circuit series continues on from the series I've come to love. This time the girls are about the compete in the "Indoors" which are a series of competitions that will add to their rankings as riders. All three girls, Zara, Tommi and Kate are all on a high of some sort where they're just sold an expensive horse (Tommi), still in love (kate) and just surviving (Zara). 

I can't say much as there isn't much that happens in the novel that would make sense without reading the rest of the series. However the fact I searched for this book for a long time meant that when I had the physical copy in my hands, I almost cried in joy. For UK readers to enjoy this series, I reccommend Ebay as that was where I could grab my copy without extortionate shipping prices and more. 

Unfortunately it was fantastic and ended on an almost cliffhanger that makes me yearn for a fifth and possibly a sixth... However I am satisfied (partially) that the characters managed to get some form of a life together and would be able to live on. 

The book can be found here and for sale in the US here

No comments:

Post a Comment