Thursday 4 June 2015

Summer Update #1

Finally. It is Summer!

Yes it is finally June which means University is over until late September and I am able to read and review as much as I can (Whilst working and of course writing). Therefore I will announce my main books of June/July which will be what I consider the A-List books (think the book version of Avengers, Mockingjay part 2 etc) that are books by my favourite authors. Sprinkled with those will be other books, not necessarily B-List but books by authors I haven't discovered just yet or haven't been brave enough to read during term time.

So let the games begin!

Planned Reading:

A Royal Wedding (Princess Diaries book #11) by Meg Cabot Done
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
P.S. I Still Love You (To All The Boys I Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessan
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh Done
Angel Fall (Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee Done
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman

No comments:

Post a Comment